Star Wars Thursday: Ink It, Baby! Edition

by 8:39 AM 0 comments
Star Wars Thursday: Ink It, Baby! Edition Welcome to this week’s edition of Star Wars Thursday, a celebration of all things fun, wild, and wacky in the Star Wars universe!

Ever since I saw my twitter buddy @Darthcleavage talking about getting a Star Wars tattoo, I have wanted to get one myself. I just can’t decide what to permanently etch onto my skin. Maybe I could get a mini Millennium Falcon or a Rebel Alliance symbol on my ankle. Oh, who am I kidding? I’m a wimp when it comes to needles, and I doubt I’d ever really inked up. I’m happy to feature Jen’s tattoo, though!

I asked her to share a little bit about her new ink, and what made her choose this design.

“My first (and currently, only) Star Wars tattoo is of the Mandalorian Mythosaur. Some call it a Bantha skull, or the Jaing head but I chose it due to its iconic status as a symbol associated with Boba Fett, Mandalorians, and the planet Mandalore. Mandalorians are far and away my favorite denizens of the galaxy far, far away due to their martial prowess, dedication to family and culture, gender-neutral attitude, and fierceness in all aspects of life… and face it, they just look incredibly badass!”

Darth Cleavage takes her tattoo out for a run.

Star Wars Thursday: Ink It, Baby! Edition

Jen’s source of inspiration!

Star Wars Thursday: Ink It, Baby! Edition

All dressed up and ready to paint the town as red as her smokin’ heels.

Star Wars Thursday: Ink It, Baby! Edition

Here she is in all her glory! Darthcleavage also shared, “I am also a proud member of the 501st Legion and my costume is the first of its kind: Mandalorian Death Watch Lieutenant Bo-Katan from The Clone Wars.”

Star Wars Thursday: Ink It, Baby! Edition

Do you need some ideas to inspire your own tattoo choices? These are some crazy, dedicated fans.

As for me, I think these are just my speed.

Star Wars Thursday: Ink It, Baby! Edition

How about you? Are there any Star Wars tattoos out there? Let us know about the ink on your skin!

Until next week – may the Force be with you.

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment